ITHACA/UTICA, N.Y. - The SUNY Geneseo men's track & field team sent competitors to the Cornell Kane Invitational and the Utica Pioneer Open, Saturday.
- Highlights from Cornell included a 1-2 finish by senior Gillan Faulkner (1:05.63) and first-year Nico Bellavia (1:05.78) in the 500.
- Junior Sean McAneny (8:32.83) and junior Kevin Seitz (8:54.36) also swept the top-two places, respectively in the 3,000.
- Faulkner and Bellavia also teamed with senior Lorenzo Mazzuca and junior Samuel Napoli to win the 4x800 relay (8:14.93).
- At Utica, junior Michael Hartcorn (8.53) and senior Austin Cutler (8.55) placed first and second, respectively, in the 60 hurdles.
- First-year Jackson Hays placed third in the long jump (6.72m/22' 0.75")
Geneseo will be in action next Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 2-3) at both the Ithaca Bomber Invitational and Mult as well as the Tufts (Mass.) Cupid Challenge.
TOP GENESEO FINISHERS
6. Lorenzo Mazzuca 4:27.41
12. Kieran Sheridan 23.71
3. Jackson Hays 6.72m (22' 0.75")
5. Josh Feldberg 13.31m (43' 8")